Thursday, February 28, 2013

Lisa Vanderpump Lands "Dancing With the Stars" Gig


EOnline.com:
From Beverly Hills to the ballroom!

Real Housewives of Beverly Hills fans were in for a pleasant surprise when ABC announced that fan favorite Lisa Vanderpump would be competing in Dancing With the Stars' upcoming season alongside celebs such as Aly Raisman, Andy Dick and more. But how did Lisa's fellow Housewives react to the news?

Lisa exclusively tells E! News that she's heard from cast members Kyle Richards and Brandi Glanville since news broke that she would be competing for the mirror ball trophy, so what did they have to to say?

And what does her husband Ken Todd think of his wife joining the ABC reality hit?

"I have had texts from Kyle and Brandi has tweeted me and they are being very supportive," Lisa exclusively tells us, adding that her husband is also excited for her new Dancing gig. "He loves watching me gyrate with a 29-year-old man," she says with a laugh. "Ha, no, he's fine about it. "

Speaking of the 29-year-old man, aka new dancer Gleb Savchenko, Lisa tells us, I've met my partner and I'm excited. I am nervous about everything though."

But what about the other man in her life: Giggy, her beloved dog? "Giggy will be a part of it I am sure," Lisa assures us. "He is the man in my life."

Between Dancing with the Stars and filming Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, which begins production on its new season in April, Lisa is going to be quite busy, telling us, "I am going to give it my best. I'm not sure how I am going to fit everything in with the restaurants and businesses and of course Housewives, but I will make it work."

So why did Lisa join the show? "I did it because it's an honor to be asked. I think it's one of the most glamorous shows on television," she explains. "It's exciting and such a challenge, but I am nervous."

DWTS season 16 premieres March 28 at 8 p.m. on ABC.
RELATED:  Lisa Vanderpump denies that ‘Vanderpump Rules’ has been cancelled

No comments:

Post a Comment