Thursday, February 21, 2013

Taylor Armstrong Denies Kyle & Kim Richards’ Claim She ‘Lost’ Daughter – Admits To Just Being ‘Tipsy'


RadarOnline.com:
Taylor Armstrong is strongly defending herself after the latest episode of Real Housewives of Beverly Hills seemingly painted her as a bad mom who leaves her daughter Kennedy with friend Kyle Richards far too often and doesn’t always know where the six-year-old is.  And then, there’s the drinking issue

In her latest blog posted Monday, Taylor begins by writing, “Let’s talk reality. I’m so tired of friends not standing up and supporting one another when they know the truth. This week’s episode makes it look like I wasn’t keeping track of my precious Kennedy. Nothing could be further from the truth. And Kyle knows it.”

Taylor goes on to explain that her nanny was on her way to take Kennedy to her grandparents’ home in Orange County for the weekend, but when she stopped by Kyle’s home to pick up Kennedy’s iPad, which she had left there during a play date with Kyle’s daughter Portia, it was Kyle who suggested that Kennedy go with her and Portia to Kim’s ‘nose coming out party’ so the little girls could play together.

“Kyle is one of my closest friends and she truly has been like a second mom to Kennedy,” Taylor writes. “The nanny was very aware of the strong bond between our families and knew I would have complete confidence having Kennedy with Kyle and family. She made the decision to let Kennedy stay without consulting me. She did let my mother know that Kennedy was with Kyle and would be coming down to O.C. in the morning. I was not called which was unacceptable. My mother assumed I had approved the change in plans.”

Taylor goes on to say she was “shocked on the phone to hear Kennedy was at Kim’s because that was not the specific instruction and plan we had for the weekend. I take my responsibility for Kennedy more seriously than anything. Kyle knows this well, and I am hurt she didn’t communicate this and the facts of the evening when the girls were discussing it at the table at Kim’s.”

Taylor also takes a swipe at busy-body newcomer Marisa Zanuck, who seems to have an opinion about everything.

“Marisa doesn’t know me and doesn’t know Kennedy. I don’t know her and don’t find her interesting enough to want to. She has no business talking about my child,” she writes.

Taylor also takes Adrienne Maloof – a “friend for years” – to task for not speaking up to support or defend her.

“I am not surprised considering her lack of support for both Kennedy and me over the last few years, just disappointed. . .again,” she writes.

Taylor goes admit though that she had been drinking when she called Kim to say she wouldn’t be able to attend the party as she was going away for the weekend with a new man she was falling in love with.

“As for my being ‘tipsy’ when I phoned, I was,” she confesses. “I had been at a business meeting all afternoon and then met my friend, business adviser (and ultimately my boyfriend), John at the Peninsula hotel for a late lunch. He and I had just resolved yet another of the challenges I had been left with and we decided it was worthy of a champagne toast (or two).
RELATED:  Kim Richards Lectures Taylor Armstrong in Season 3, Episode 15

1 comment:

  1. Kim needs to be quiet, "Pot talking bout the kettle" because clearly Kim is still on drugs!

    ReplyDelete